Sunday 28 February 2010

The Introduction bit....


Well I opened this blog up about 2 weeks ago & have added nothing to it, so I guess I should at least make a small attempt at using the thing and think its time to get started with some introductions........

I am a married mum of one little boy.....that actually scares me as it makes me sound really old, in my head I am still about 23/24 in harsh reality I am 29 & will be 30 in Nov.   My little boy is 3 in April and is a little superstar, he is beautiful, clever & funny, I have no clue where he gets all that from, I think I must have been secretly implanted while I was sleeping with the egg from some intelligent bird & the sperm half mixed with the comedic genius of Peter Kay and the beautiful Good looks of Orlando Bloom, either way I call him my own and appreciate every day I get with him.  

I really enjoy photography although I don't really "practice" it, this is on my "to do" list for 2010 along with learning more in-depth the editing side of it.  I also enjoy baking and make birthday cakes for family & friends and now for others through word of mouth which is a great little sideline for me & I hope I can develop this a bit so I can move from my current full time job in to a part time job & do this the other part of the time.  I currently work in IT in the banking industry and I gotta say it is B.O.R.I.N.G its not something I wanted to do with my life, its not something I wish to do forever either, its just something I fell in to and have just progressed in to it a bit but I work 12 hour shifts days & nights (4 on 4 off rotation) which at the min is pretty great as I get 4 full days to do "stuff" with my favourite person...me.....I mean Oran (my son), but is also pretty pants as when Im on nights Im constantly tired & when Im on days I don't get to see much of my family so I try to do as much as possible with Oran (and if @ a weekend hubby to) when Im off so I don't feel as if Im making them miss out by my working full time (which we can't afford for me not to do!).

I really want to pull my finger out this year and I have so much on my "to do" list & I hope to at least get 75% of the way through it and hopeful I will document some or most of it if I remember on this blog, not that I think anyone is going to be remotely interested in what I’m doing with my time, but more so as I record for myself to look back on and see what I have achieved throughout the year!





No comments:

Post a Comment