Sunday 28 February 2010

Night Shift Update

Nearly finished work for the night, 45 mins to go.  Thank god ill get out to a bit of fresh air, men stink, ive spent most of the night in the office like this :


Of  course they thinks its highly amusing!!
Well Ill be going home to see Oran & get him up & dressed and his daddy will be taking him to his step Mothers (our childminder) for the morning so I can get a few hours kip and I shall go and pick him up later or and see if he is up for anything this afternoon as he is a little under the weather right now with an ear infection in both ears & a big sore coldsore on his lip to.  Look how sad & dejected he looks :

 

However I'm sure i'll manage to get him to do something with me, even if its just a bit of the Wii or some painting we will figure something out....so long as I don't sit down that is as if that happens ill just be kaffled on the couch for the rest of the afternoon trying to keep my eyes open with match sticks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment