Friday 4 June 2010

the forgetting part

So I forgot about this blog again! I can't see this whole new blogging world I've found and me getting on too well, considering I actually have a memory like a sieve! I did used to have a really good memory, when I got pregnant it buggered off and never returned!

Anyway probably done you all a favour not updating as I have not really done much of anything of much interest really so I guess I spared you from being bored to death!

(Side note : What’s the crack with this Justin Beiber kid, he is RUBBISH, why has he become sooooo popular, he is on Viva Hits right now and I’m just like whhhaaatt you going to do when your voice breaks kid, oh and read a world atlas, find out where Germany is!)

So when I finish this set of nights (have I mentioned how I HATE nights?) Im going to have to sand down the other chest of draws, go to B&Q and get some paint and re-paint them. I’m going to give something different a try, which may not work so I may have to re-sand and go with my original idea of just painting it white, my funky ideas usually turn out to be crap so just prepare yourself for some boring pictures of plain white chest of draws!

I’m thinking I'd love to learn to stitch, the only problems I see with that are the fact that I have enough trouble fitting extra things in to my life as it is, with juggling a full time job, 3 year old, side line of cake making business & keeping "house" oh and the fact my wonderful husband has put a dent in my spending, as I need (need means want for the purposes of this blog) a new mixer for the cakes, a new Netbook as my lappy is rubbish these days and a sewing machine oh and some new lenses for my DSLR and apparently I don’t “need” any of them. Oh talking of photography, I really need to get that bloody camera out more and practice I always forget to take it anywhere with me, I have a new awesome lens (a nifty Fifty) but its not AF so I need to practice with that, but Orans decided that now being 3 he is a big boy and too busy to be standing round for photos for mummy, hmm need to work on that one as he is my only subject!

Anyway I think I have rambled on enough for now, I shall be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment